HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 17:02:56 -0500
Stacy:
Is it possible that this structure might be a septic tank system? Is
it also possible that there may be a similar structure behind each
house in your row house area. The stand pipe could be used to vent
the pit. (?) Just a guess! The city engineers' office should have a
set of specifications for this especially if they have lot house plans.
DP