From:
Walter Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:45:17 -0500
Deryk Barker wrote:

>Margaret Mikulska ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
>
>>for all the disproportion we see.) But if it's true that women, on the
>>average, don't buy many CDs
>
>OTOH I read somewhere that the largest single seller of classical
>music CDs in N America is the Victoria's Secret chain......

I wouldn't necessarily infer that VS's customers, at least for CDs, are
more likely to be women.

Incidentally, is there a link to the VS chain on Dave's Web site? [No,
as I haven't seen any mention of these discs from Victoria Secret for
some time, and there is nothing at their web site about them either.
The URL is as you would expect, however.  -Dave]

Walter Meyer