From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:06:45 -0500
Hello All,
Another article on the vanishing bees.

Go to www.kansascity.com

and click on
"Vanishing bees pose a threat for humans"

The author included a small photo gallery you can click on for a few photos
of Busy Bee Acres Apiaires.

The young author followed us around as daily work goes on and this time of
year I do not have time to sit and talk to a reporter. About the time the
reporter arrived 10 queens from John & Christy Horton ( Bee-L members )
arrived for
me to test by not treating.

I checked this morning John and all are alive and laying in the nucs.

Typical vanishing bee story. The three largest outfits are all seeing some
problems of dwindling starting but only in areas of tasseling corn.

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison