From:
queenbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 12:07:41 +1000
> i had a similar problem, someone on bee-l i think from australia posted
> about a plant ( i think it was privot or some thing like that) I did an
> archive search but cant find a reference to it.

For me spotted gum (Corymbia citriodora subsp. variegata) used to be
(Eucalyptus maculata) is one that the bees get a bit agro on.  Others are
tea tree (Melaleuca quinquinervia) and sometimes orange blossom.  When
working tea tree, you can pick the bees up and shift into another area and
the bees are quiet the next day.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA