From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 20:38:22 -0600
Hello Peter & All,
Actually when we think of China beeks we think of keeping a hundred hives
and extracting honey in tents.
Although the above is true in many cases those taking the China beekeeping
tour reported some pretty high techs research going on.
My copy of Asian Apiculture describes many interesting experiments done in
China.Dr. Larry Conner still has copies available at less than a third of
what they originally sold for.
I am the only person I know which purchased a copy and then only when Larry
offered me a copy at a bargain price.
Original retail was 80-$100 U.S.

bob