Condense Mail Headers

From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 17:18:30 -0800
> > I do NOT cut holes in the walls
> > for someone to
> > repair. We use the screen wire funnel removal.

This is a common procedure amongst bee keepers, but unfortunately
the intent of the homeowners wishes would not be served here, as there is seldom a saving of bees (genetics) with that method. It would be better described as an extermination procedure.

Does the homeowner want them killed or does she want them saved?
Is killing the queen and saving only the bees really saving them?

Joe
"When Noah went into the Ark, he is reported to have taken a pair of each kind of animals with him, but I suspect he had to take three bees, a queen, a drone and a worker," -C.C. Miller (ABJ. pg. 166, 1913)