From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 20:58:34 -0400
Hello All,

The battle against the neonicotinoids hits the decade mark.

Quotes from the sites:
" beekeepers and ag officials in Italy, France and Holland ALL noticed
similar phenomena in their fields when planting began a few eeks ago"

Hard to believe the problem is soley related to application?

"Prompting thwe Coalition against Bayer to demand that the pesticide maker
withdraw all neonicotinoids from the market worldwide"

Good luck with that!

I personally would be happy with some label changes and bans in certain
areas. Nothing like setting high goals but a total ban to me seems too
high a goal. However proof of problems is mounting such as:

"tests on dead bees showed that 99% had high levels of clothianidin"

Bayer should be made to pay for those proveable losses!

bob