From:
Edgar Beach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:32:21 -0500
I connect my iMac computer to a 30 year old Hitachi tuner and use the
headphone jacks on the tuner to connect my Harmon Kardon Speaker Sticks
....  also attached are an LP turntable and cassette deck to rip my old
LPs and Cassets (via CD Spin Doctor) into iTunes.  The tuner gives greater
amplification and so it is very satisfactory to me and I think it all
sounds fine.  What a great hobby this is.

Ed