From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 21:09:06 -0400
Hello All,
As the battle to control nosema ceranae continues most of us look to Spain
for the answers. Spain has been fighting the problem for years.

The label which allows for drenching is on the label for a reason. From my
own experience I know without drenching bees with N. ceranae and not
taking feed are doomed without the drench.

Many of us believe the new Medvet product does not have the kick of the
old product. We believe that the formula was changed so the product would
mix better with water. *Tests* using left over Mid con fumidil (hard to
disolve) in comparison with the new product seems to convince at least a
few of us.

bob