From:
Ian Steppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:15:32 -0500
>>Too bad customers on this side didn't feel the same way.

We have seen such advances in farming technology, and the possibilities
are yet to be seen.  Sound science is at work, a termendious amount of
progress is being made, the soils of our farms are healthier than they
ever have been, and the efficiencies these technologies have brought aid
our farms sustainability.  My opinion if from actual work with the crops
itself.

The EU is lifting some of the restriction it has on GM crops.  Perhaps
after it all, cheap and qualtiy food will always win an argument with
consumers when the food itself is starting to cost a bit more, or even
worse, become hard to find at all.

If you can find me anywere, proof of adulterated honey due to that GM
sugar beat crop growing in forageing distance from a hive, I think we
would then have something to work with.