ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Brad Struble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:07:49 -0600

Cari,

ŒSmile¹
Œthe tooth and nothing but the tooth¹

Parts of this exhibit might be what you are looking for, it is part a museum
exhibit with some interactives, so it covers your age range and much
more...the kids here loved playing dentist (yikes!).  FYI - depends on your
visitation of course, however the durability of ŒSmile¹ failed us on
occasion.

see:
http://www.naturesciences.qc.ca/eng/production/smile.html

Contact:
Pierre Harvey, M.Sc.
Chief Development Officer
Phone: (819) 434-3200, Ext. 237
Toll free: 1 (877) 434-3200,  Ext. 237
Cell phone: (819) 571-7372
Fax: (819) 564-0287
Email:  [log in to unmask]

--
All the Best.

Brad Struble
Director_Design
New Science Centre Project
TELUS World of Science-Calgary
--------------------------

wired - 403.268.8330
fax - 403.237.0186
wireless - 403.992.8330

TELUS World of Science & Creative Kids Museum

Legal Name:
Calgary Science Centre and Creative Kids Museum Society

Shipping Address:
701-11 Street SW
Calgary, AB Canada
T2P 2C4

Mailing Address:
PO Box 2100, Stn ŒM¹, #73
Calgary, AB Canada
T2P 2M5

New Science Centre
Coordinates
51° 3'14.59"N
114° 1'26.93"W

The Much More Munsch exhibit explores Robert Munsch¹s creative world.
Discover how his famous stories are imagined and developed as you build a
story, create onomatopoeias, perform for your family and friends, and more!
At TELUS World of Science ­ Calgary until September 10, 2009.

2009 has been declared International Year of Astronomy. Explore over 300
astronomical events planned for Calgary at www.astronomycalgary.com
<http://www.astronomycalgary.com> .

Creativity, imagination and innovation need room to grow. Visit
www.newsciencecentre2011.ca <http://www.newsciencecentre2011.ca/> for the
latest news, images and videos about the New Science Centre 2011 Project.
P Before printing, think about the environment.