HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:21:45 -0600
too bad it wasn't the NYT ... they had several pertinent snippets in 1894
(and they have a fantastic facility for searching their historical archive):

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9402EFD81F31E033A25751C1A9649C94659ED7CF

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9402EFD61F39E033A25757C1A9609C94659ED7CF

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9E07E6DD1630E033A25753C1A9629C94659ED7CF