Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 10:33:13 GMT
>>I googled privot and it doesn't give when it bloomes? but it was just before goldenrod in my area.

Thank you, Mike.  Have not heard this about privet.  Interesting though.  Around here, privet is one of the last bloomers in the 'spring flow.'  It's usually done by mid-July which would put it several weeks ahead of goldenrod.  There might be possibly another bloomer that coincides with goldenrod.

Waldemar