From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:52:55 -0500
*I have spent a fair amount of time in the Rothenbuhler Lab, and don't think
it is anything special...as a building goes.  It is relatively new, I'd say
within the past 25 years.  No special construction.  It may be on a slab.
Other than the emotional thing, I can't imagine why someone thinks it is
worth moving.  But it is certainly on a prime location.*

*All the Ag. programs at OS are 'in trouble', financially.  Right or wrong,
OS has made a decision that all the programs have to 'pay their own way'.
That means that student tuition has to offset expenses AND expenses include
administrative overhead.  My understanding is that overhead is allocated
based on square feet utilized.  This decision is killing the Ag. programs,
who need massive amounts of sq. feet.  *
**
*Too bad.  OS was one of the building blocks of Ag. programs in the US.    *

*--
Lloyd Spear
Owner Ross Rounds, Inc.
Manufacture of equipment for round comb honey sections,
Sundance Pollen Traps, and producer of Sundance custom labels.
Contact your dealer or **www.RossRounds.com* <http://www.rossrounds.com/>