HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:39:11 -0500
A graduated septic flow.  I have found those made from poured concrete
at several late 1930s Civilian Conservation Corps camps on the forest.
 Can send you a pic or two if you want one.  Each CCC camp was
commanded by an army officer and had at least one Non-Commissioned
Officer (Sargent) who would be failliar with those systems.  If it is
military, there is a flippin manual somewhere!

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

Remember: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!