HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Bartoy, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 14:14:54 -0500
Thanks for all the input.

I should have been a bit more specific. The artifact is made of a light copper alloy. It does not appear to be a ring as the lettering would be running parallel down the finger. The tabs on back are complete and did not form a circle.

I was really wondering whether anyone has seen anything similar.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Kevin M. Bartoy
Director of Archaeology
The Hermitage, Home of President Andrew Jackson
4580 Rachel's Lane
Nashville, Tennessee 37076
Phone: 615.889.2941 ext.200
Fax: 615.889.9289