HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Carolyn L. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn L. White
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:45:31 -0400
We have an exciting book coming out shortly on electrical insulators in the Guides to American Artifacts Series published by Left Coast Press. These references are all wonderful, but Deb Haberman's new work promises to compile all relevant material and provide an overview of the history and interpretive potential of these objects.

Carolyn White and Tim Scarlett
Series editors