HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 14:08:34 -0500
Here is a book I reviewed for Historical Archaeology

Pfeiffer, Michael A.
  1996  Review of: The Complete Horseshoeing Guide (second edition), by Robert
        F. Wiseman.  University of Oklahoma Press.  Historical Archaeology
        30(3):97-98.

I remembered that I really enjoyed the book but don't have it here at
the ofice or HA.  They only have reviews on the SHA website from 2000
onward.

Back to the Salt Mines!

:-)

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every
form of tyranny over the mind of man.
Thomas Jefferson
(Carved at the base of the dome, interior of the Jefferson Memorial,
Washington, D.C.)