HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:05:41 -0700
And...as I stated...I am IGNORING the complaints of the supervisor about
taking too much time...and not compromising MY ethics...and continue
doing a very detailed job of cataloging (even recording the 6 Different
firing pin marks on the 50+ rimfire casings).

I have been told by our Co. curation Center, that NO ONE (of the
companies who desposit collections there) records ALL the details that I
do...in their catalogs.  So, I have no heartache about what I am doing
with the material.

I just wanted some justification from Others...as to WHY we (archys)
measure things...etc. so I could back up my way of doing things.

This supervisor wont be in charge of any more archy projects...so don't
worry about that.