Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 22:59:50 -0600
From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Sarah Iverson wrote:

>Robert Shaw was a great arranger.  For any of you who may be around Omaha
>Nebraska the Midland Lutheran Choir in Fremont on April 11 is having a
>tribute to Shaw.  Most of our repertoire will be Robert Shaw/Alice Parker
>arrangements.  I am only 19 but know that he was the coolest.

With all due respect Sarah, Robert Shaw was a good editor. Alice Parker was
the great arranger. The real genius behind Parker/Shaw is Alice Parker.
Having had the pleasure of working with Ms. Parker for a long weekend last
year, I am more convinced than ever of her enormous contribution to the
choral art.

Kevin Sutton