From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:34:18 -0900
Hi,

Thanks for replying Randy.

> We were working pretty fast, but I believe that all 10 control
> colonies are now toast, and that 5 HSC colonies were still surviving.
> I will soon check mites.

The news is better than first announced. Not knowing what may have
caused the collapse, maybe you could see how the HSC hives do left to
their own to survive. Or is their condition so terribly bad that they
can not make it?

> I may run the trial again on the HSC equipment, to see if they can
> survive with just a wee bit of help in dealing with the mites!

Whatever it was that was able to snuff out 75% of the trial seems
pretty bad top me, maybe the survivors have a special quality that
needs to be preserved and maybe it was that they were actually on
Small Cells that help to enable them to survive?

God Bless,

Keith Malone