From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:49:39 -0600
Hello Randy & All,

I also thank Burt's bees for the donation and Danny Weaver listening to the
pleas of his fellow beekeepers,

Heading the list is the funding U.S. beekeepers I have spoke with wanted the
most.

"Assessment of sub lethal effects of imidacloprid on honey bees and/or
colony
health"

The national organizations were listening. Many of us felt the above
research would most likely not get funded partly because we asked for the
same type of legislation as Canada has for formic acid and oxalic acid and
never happened.

We asked for the imidacloprid study and the American Beekeeping Federation
produced results.

Thanks again to Danny Weaver as I am sure he pushed for the study Hackenberg
and many others (myself)  felt was the most important research project.

A not paid for by Bayer study!

Sincerely,
Bob Harrison

--