ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jason Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:49:48 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

Some members of the Coalition for Science After School have submitted a
project for consideration by the American Express Members Project.  This
program grants funds to projects that have been suggested by AmEx members
for worthy causes.  We hope that you will help us by logging on to the
Members Project site and nominating our proposal.  You do not have to have
an American Express card to participate.
The project is called "Afterschool Science and Technology Seminars," and the
link is: http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/86H7ME

Should we receive funding for this project, it would support hundreds of
individuals or organizations in starting science clubs.  This would be a
positive achievement for all of us and benefit the entire field.  Even if
the project is not selected, having it as a finalist would provide great
publicity for out-of-school-time STEM as a goal.

Again, the link is: http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/86H7ME.

Here is a link that will take you straight to the "Guest Signup" page if you
are not a cardmember:
https://www.membersproject.com/registration/guest_signup.html

All you have to do is login and click nominate.  Feel free to leave comments
as well.  The sooner you do this, the better, since it will move up to the
top of the list faster.  Please also pass this link along to friends and
colleagues.

Thanks for your support!
-Jason
--