HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 14:34:35 -0700
Hi, Silas,

Wish I could make it to the conference.  October is such a pretty time
of the year in the County.  Hope you and Katie are well and that all is
going ok in St.Mary's.  I just got home from a week-long workshop on
remote sensing in archaeology at the Presidio in San Francisco.  Much
good information, practice on the machines in the field and magnificent
weather and stuff to do in the big city.

Sally and Peter and I are all well.  Peter is almost 27 now and a
software engineer with Intel.  Sally continues to quilt and occasionally
to do some stenciling (though climbing the scaffolding is harder than a
decade ago.  Of course, we all feel the passage of years when it comes
to putting our bodies into unaccustomed motion or positions)!

Take care and give our love to all there in the Chesapeake region.

Bob Keeler

Details of the 2008 Council for Northeast Historical Archaeology Annual
meeting are now posted on their website.
http://www.smcm.edu/soan/cneha/cneha08.htm

The meeting is scheduled for October 24th through 26th in St. Mary's
City, Maryland.

Silas Hurry
HSMC