HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Alasdair Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:13:48 -0600
Would anyone out there have any images of late 18th- to 19th-century stoneware kiln furniture they might be willing to share?   Or if not, perhaps a suggestion on a handy reference to consult?

All of my reference books are still on a boat halfway between Melbourne, Australia and Cambridge, UK (always assuming they weren't hijacked by pirates with an unusual interest in mass-produced ceramics somewhere off the Horn of Africa).

You can also contact me off-list at:  [log in to unmask]

Ta,

Alasdair Brooks