From:
Dave Laski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:55:22 -0500
I am trying to locate a particular recording of Schoenberg's opera "Moses
und Aron" which was made by Sir Georg Solti with the Chicago Symphony
Orchestra and Chorus with Franz Mazura as Moses and Philip Langridge as
Aron.  This recording was made in 1984 on the London label.  I already own
the recording on cassette but I would like very much to obtain it on CD.
Unfortunately, this recording is out of print and is not available from any
of the usual sources.  I've also tried several web sites that specialize in
rare and out-of-print recordings and, so far, I haven't had any luck in
locating it.  The catalog number for the CD version of the recording is:
CD 414 264-2 LH2.  If anyone can suggest some possible web sites where I
might find it, that would be tremendously appreciated.  Also, if anyone
owns the CD version of this recording and is interested in selling it, I
would definitely be willing to pay a fair price for it.  Thanks very much
in advance in for your help.

Best regards,

David I. Laski