Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:43:21 -0800
First of all, here is a link to an excellent article on music web by
David Barker with more information on downloading than I thought was
available.

  http://musicweb-international.com/online_music/online_music.htm

He makes a very valid point which retailers should address.  That is,
that most download files are sold by the track.  That means Bruckner's
seventh, weighing in at over an hour would cost the price of 4 tracks.
Whereas the Goldberg variations, also just over an hour on most recordings,
would cost 8 times as much beacause each variation is a track.

The per track system works for popular music, where most people just
want a hit song or two.  But I want more than just the Aria from the
Goldbergs, lovely as it is.

Kevin