From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:44:38 +0000
Hi all

Time flies... there is only a few days over six months until we all meet
up at the best beekeeping event on the planet (allegedly) :-)

Sue Cobey is our main lecturer this year and her lectures along with all
of the many other lectures and workshops, are listed on the page...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormprog2008.html

General details about the course and the very meagre charges for the
whole weeks bed, food and lectures are available on...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormflier2008.html

Booking can be done by printing the page...
http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/gormreservation2008.html
But then you will need to send it along with your deposit or full fee,
by mail, but this is a small inconvenience for the opportunity to meet
about 300 other beekeepers, bee breeders, researchers and academics and
sample some real Irish Guinness.

It is a very intensive program and it is suitable for any beekeeper or
wannabe beekeeper of any age, apart from all the learning you will do,
it is one hell of a lot of fun.

I look forward to meeting some of you there!

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://www.dave-cushman.net (http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman)
Short FallBack M/c, Build 7.01/2.01