From:
queenbee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:57:51 +1000
> I’m not in any argument,

I am not arguing with Joe, I just want to use your data to use in my
arguments as outlined by Peter.  I find your data very interesting.  We
currently have an Inquiry by one of our Federal Government Committees into
the beekeeping industry.  If there are references that I can use, I would
like to argue the case for our industry.  So I am not at odds with Joe, just
wanting details.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA