HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Stine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:12:24 -0400
I think Georgia State (Roy Dickens) did some work on Atlanta utility pipes,
especially alkaline glazed pipes.  I have a few examples in my lab.  In the
1980s I monitored during MARTA construction in Atlanta and saw a number of
wooden casement utility systems supposedly for water if memory serves me.
19th c.
LFS

--
Dr. Linda France Stine, RPA