HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mitch Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:23:37 -0700
Too much talk about what's in a book that doesn't even exist yet. The original
ad indicated it was going to be published in October 2010. The copyeditor is
just sharpening her blue pencil now. We can take advance orders so that the book
will be shipped to you the day it arrives in our warehouse.

Thanks for all the chatter about this soon-to-be-book. We're considering paying
people to diss future books to create similar buzz. :-)

best
mitch

Mitch Allen
Publisher
Left Coast Press, Inc.
1630 N. Main Street, #400
Walnut Creek, California 94596
925.935.3380 phone 925.935.2916 fax
www.LCoastPress.com
We are now distributed by Chicago Distribution Center
of University of Chicago Press.
Become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!