HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martha Zierden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:31:50 -0400
Hi Nan,
Are you interested in colonial period?  Since 2004, Betsy Reitz and I have
excavated Charleston's city market and, more recently, a redan from
Charleston's early wall, later the site of a second colonial market.  I've
finished a report on the market, but am still working on the redan project.
Martha Zierden