HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:13:03 -0500
" Meaning what, exactly? ..."

This sort of response is exactly what discourages new posters to the list.  There is no need to belittle someone, whatever your opinion is regarding their message.

Michael Berry, Phd

Abacus Archaeological Services

> Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:26:53 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: help with razors and dressing combs
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Meaning what, exactly? I'm sure I've read something about the history of warriors' hairstyles somewhere: ancient Greeks liked theirs long, William the Conqueror got his men to cut theirs short before invading England to reduce the risk of parasites, some of the Napoleonic cavalry got pretty elaborate with moustaches, beards & braids...

Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7 now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691818