HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ann Raab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:07:10 -0800
I also created a facebook page for my field school this summer. It was a great way to generate some additional interest, and has kept several of the students in contact. They provided photos and videos, and it also provided a way for family and friends to keep track of their loved one's adventures in archaeology. I still use the page to update folks about the status of the research and future plans. Since I am working in a very rural area, on private property, it has proven to be a great tool for continuing to promote good will.

Ann Raab, RPA
PhD Candidate, Archaeology
University of Kansas