HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:34:12 -0500
 You are exactly right, Bill. Lists like this are the best way to get to a
target audience.
 Don't forget about all of the yahoogroups as well. Also, what used to be
the old 'Usenet' newsgroups are now 'Google groups' and that too is a good
source.
  Blogs are another additional resource, but it is so tedious!
  If you do visit yahoogroups, you want to visit not only the arch. groups
but also the homeschooling groups. In those groups you will find older,
advanced homeschoolers, parents, and teachers who will be interested in the
book.
  Cami McCraw
http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html