HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cathy Spude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:08:44 -0600
I notice no one has mentioned Kelly Dixon's book,

Dixon, Kelly
2005	Boomtown Saloons: Archaeology and History in Virginia City.  University
of Nevada Press, Reno.

I sent you my draft chapter in an off-line message.

Cathy

Catherine Holder Spude, PhD
7 Avenida Vista Grande #145
Santa Fe, NM 87508
505-466-1476 home
505-913-1326 cell

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you are standing outside the
fire," Jenny Yates and Garth Brooks.