HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 2009 13:24:28 -0500
Marcy;
Your story is, oh, so true. Unfortunately you ran head on into the
Federal Stone Wall Syndrome. As I was told once upon on a time, we
cannot use you for you know too much and we cannot train you in OUR
WAY. You probably would have been accepted if you had just walked in
off the street and applied. My grandfather was hired during the GREAT
WAR to end ALL WARS to coordinate and run the Federal Railroad
Program. He was a butcher and had no idea what he was doing. BUT he
had a government job that he and grandmother laughed at daily..

It really boils down, in my opinion, that private businesses are
going to have to take the bull by the horns identify, plan, Raise the
money and conduct most of the REAL scientific programs if we are ever
able to progress and survive as a society as well as protect our
planet. There really is just too much paper pushing, position
jockeying in our governmental agencies by mentally challenged
individuals that we can't get rid of.

Best of Luck in you future research. MAKE IT HAPPEN for all of us.

DP