HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Parkhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:36:16 -0500
Oh, Please keep this going. I have enjoyed the this program sooooo
much. None of this sniping or I'm better than you attitude like some
other programs I know of. The respectful comments of all members is
like a breath of fresh air. I have learned so much in just the short
period of time I have been on the list. In fact a lively discussion
is delightful and educational. As an old saying goes, "Look at the
turtle. The only way it moves forward is to stick its neck out". Or
something like that!!!! That is what I get for getting old!.

Need funds? I can help a little and will be glad to.

D. Parkhill