HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:45:01 EDT
Gee, I dunno, Mark. I do not recall signing a paper narrowly defining
historical archaeology to any "prevailing definition." And I was present with a
group of people talking to Anita when the idea came up to create the list. And
what is this nonsense about "capitalist hegemeny"? I think that when someone
brings up a topic about an historical figure that might have left a trail of
broken artifacts at placed identified in the written record, that we ought to
be  able to discuss it without a lot of squawking.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 3/30/2009 12:22:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,