HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:33:07 EST
Although early transfer print pottery is not something I work with very
often, I have seen a black transfer print clobbered with red and mustard yellow
pigmentation and associated with artifacts from the mid 19th century.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 3/5/2009 12:54:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,