HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Schavelzon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:50:29 -0300
In the rest of the Americas there are too, lots and lots of carbon roads,
all late XIXth cen. and XX th cent. of course, from pencil to phone
batteries, most from german factories, some few France and some USA too. If
any of you have a chronology, or do it, will be great! We publish the trade
mark of some of them from Buenos Aires (somewhere...). If you need I can try
to find the references.
Daniel