HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tonia Deetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:58:22 -0500
While we are all reminiscing, I have seen my dad Jim do a lot of very silly things, as have many of you, I say that yes the banjo music happened (and thank you all who have regarded it as really good ;-)

he may have sung "Im a little teapot and done his dance that went with it, I know he threw homemade paper water balloons at Mary Beaudry at an SHA, but I cant say I believe he would mash food in his hair (not a jim thing to do).

And as for the presidential thing, family rumor has it he was very seldom an actual paying member, and was not the year he was prez.