HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Sticha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:54:48 -0600
Hello again everyone,

Curiously, random folders in my email account seem to be empyting themselves
of their contents.  One of these folders was- of course- the Histarch folder.  So,
I am sending this out one more time, with the added proviso that if any of this
sounds titillating to you, please do email and I'll provide you with a JPEG.  Too
many people were unable to access the last photo I posted online.

Many thanks for your patience (and if you replied the first time, my sincere
apologies for not getting back to you with a thank-you at least.  It took me
awhile to notice what was missing).

Best,

Sarah