HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:18:04 EST
Speaking of Mel Thurman.  I may be one of the only people who was
complimented by that man.  At the 1999 Salt Lake City meeting, at the  opening night
reception at the Ogden Union Depot he complained bitterly about  not getting
enough of the dutch oven meal.  However, on the post  conference trip to the
Golden Spike National Historic Site, he gushed at how  great it was to get so much
home made spaghetti to eat from the local  ladies who catered a lunch for us.

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants
Ogden, Utah

In a message dated 12/4/2008 7:20:09 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,