HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
david G Orr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:27:15 -0400
well, as a fellow who got his dissertation written on Roman
Household religion and then moved into American historical
Archaeology I must say that I agree basically with geoff. I
had lots of documents to corroborate my archaeological
shrines at pompeii.I have lots with my Philadelphia sites.
We have the writing on the walls at Pompeii but we cant
recover that from the huts of Valley Forge (Could have been
there..)

But as Joseph campbell says, follow your bliss, and you may
find that its not what you call what you say but what you
say itself! vos plaudite et valete...dgo