HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 16:36:35 -0400
Dear HistArch'ers,

Apologies if this is old news, but I just learned that Odyssey Marine
has struck a series deal with the Discovery Channel (see the press
release below).

I know SHA registered its concerns with the Archaeology Channel's
"Shipwrecks" program, but does anyone know if Discovery has also been
contacted?

Eric Powell
Senior Editor
Archaeology Magazine