HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:43:10 EDT
Cathy and others involved in writing,

When Jack Hunter brought this topic up a few weeks ago, I tried to expose
everyone to the writing software the studios want creative writers to use for
screenplays and books. Several studios set up a large booth at the 2005 and
2007  San Diego ComiCon (comic convention; 120,000 people were there). They want
us to  churn our stories through "Dramatica Pro - The Ultimate Creative
Writing  Partner" and then send the screenplays and scripts to "Screen Shark." The
literature shows the software analyzes your plot and shows alternatives,
creates  scenes, does a plot view, helps cast the characters, and provides
structure  templates. For more information, you can call (818) 843-6557. You need 8 MB
of  hard disk space and a CD-ROM drive. I want you to know that I do not make
a dime  on explaining this and did not invest in the company stocks, assuming
they sold  stocks. I just think it would be great if you guys started getting
the  Hollywierd Industry involved in real archaeology messages.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.