HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kris Oswald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:59:16 -0400
Some Bottle Beverage stoppers of the same period were made of rubber as
well..due to the flexibility in holding liquid's..i have yet to excavate
a milk container from the 1890 so personally I would not rule that out
or
The inner seal for an ink bottle as well

Kris Oswald
Michigan Archaeological Society