HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 17:17:12 -0400
 I am searching for references on tin cans for an upcoming project.
 I already have several of Jim Rock articles and reports, a couple of Historical Archaeology articles (D.B.S. Maxwell's Beer Cans: A Guide for the Archaeologist and Jane Busch's An Introduction to the Tin Can), Martell's The Beer Can Collector's Bible, and Pulati's Illustrated Tin Container Guide. I'm sure there are others out there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

 Thank you,

 Erica Gibson, M.A., RPA
 Lab/Collections Manager
 Anthropological Studies Center, Sonoma State University
 1801 E. Cotati Ave., Bldg. 29
 Rohnert Park, CA 94928
 (707) 664-2015
 (707) 664-4155 fax