HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:25:12 -0500
I want to thank Bill Kelso and his myriad of assistants in the successful
hosting of the recent SHA Conference in Williamsburg.  The weighty importance of
the Jamestown milestone of 400 was amply celebrated through our conference.
The newly built conference center and Williamsburg Lodge was the best venue
that I have been to at an SHA meeting.  The events were well planned and came off
well.  The Jamestown reception was exceptional as well.  We have to have been
the first reception there, other than the dedication of the new facility
since it was only completed the first week in January!

If there were glitches in the program or other facets of the meeting, they
were well disguised.  Kudos, Dr. Kelso.  A great meeting.  Thank you also, SHA
HQ for your hard work on the conference and making it come off very well.

Mike Polk
Sagebrush Consultants, L.L.C.
Ogden, Utah